Tuesday 19 June 2012

Final

A few of the final renders and so on together with a few pictures of the model I have been working on at home that I didnt get the chance to bring to uni as it was not complete. It was an enjoyable semester, and I loved my theme! This was a great experience that forced one to think of how they would interpret a place and come up with their own brief for the proposal of Howard Smith Wharves. I wish I had more time to work on computer programs to make my renders and views better, however, overall it was a great experience and I definately learnt more than words could say from Davor as my mentor. Final renders and so on will be uploaded after the presentation. Cant wait to go back home and see my family after 2 years! Happy Holidays :)

Cut through path to stage (Revit)

Structural components of Stage roof

3d view of curved roof over BBQ/Stalls area

3d view of Ferry Terminal (Sketchup)

3d view of design proposal (Rhino)

Circulation through site

Day View

Night View

Master Plan

All these drawings are not finished, most of them still need annotations or so. Please see the next and final post for poster and presentation files. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment