Saturday 2 June 2012

Angular Roofs

After taking a break from my design to focus on other assignments due, once coming back to it again with fresh eyes and a clear head. I realised that I have a lot of curves on my page, which in a way made me decide to have a different approach by breaking this geometry and instead creating angular and sharp objects to bring out the difference in elements and structures.

I decided to change all the roofs into sharp angular roofs for a more varrying design, so that it looks more contemporary, more demanding for attention in a way. I still kept the idea of 'coming out of the ground' however, it became 'coming out of the ground sharply'. These are the new sketches and drawings that I have produced to cater for these changes, which have now been taken into digital drawings.



No comments:

Post a Comment