Wednesday 2 May 2012

WEEK 9 - Part 2

Today.... was basically a devastating day.. I went happily ready to present my work so far, had a class from 1 - 4 this afternoon and presented which all went great, then before going to the design lecture I decided to upload my powerpoint on blackboard, however the file was corrupted, yes, corrupted. I was running out of time, there was no way I would be able to run home and get another copy and run back to uni again within half an hour, I decided to upload any of my unfinished work which were present on the uni computers to a powerpoint and hand something in, something, anything had to be given in! I didnt get the chance to get work off my blog as I was under so much stress and disappointment. My presentation didnt go well either, but with the kindness of Davor he decided he will mark my blog instead and hopefully (fingers crossed) it will all go well. I will however re-arrange the work I have already and produce a new powerpoint, even if it wont get marked. The group work for project one didnt go well either, as no one wanted to agree on a design (with the amount of time we were given to resolve it, we couldnt afford arguing) and basically none of us were satisfied with the final project, and I really need to get my game up for the next one. Once again, fingers crossed. Good night :(

No comments:

Post a Comment