Monday 30 April 2012

WEEK 9

I have been working on the drawings to suit my aims for the design, and this is what I've achieved so far, to my surprise it is actually getting to what I've imagined exactly in my head. Below I've attached my drawings with the changes made to them :)

Due to myself, Tonje and Ivana agreeing on designated spaces on the design, we decided to do the masterplan together, however last minute changes caused alot of misunderstandings therefore we sort of integrated our masterplans... Its complicated!


Master plan, drawn originally at 1:1000
Pathways

BBQ & seating

Stall installation
 Roof structure
Contours & section

Section through site

Colour structures (columns) discussed in week 7 will be looked at in detail within the next week as this is still a concept proposal, ferry stop/terminal design will also be examined in more detail within the next week or so. However, the design would reflect the roofs as if the terminal would be coming out of the water and introducing the user to a new experience/life journey, it is also essential as there aren't any current ferry stops on the site, this way bringing more users and ease of access to the site nomatter what part of Central Brisbane one is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment